Tuesday, November 8, 2011

These are the golden days

This school year is awesome. I can't believe the semester is nearly over. It's a scary thought and I don't want to think it. Because of my semester off and semester commuting, my last fall semester was freshman year so in some sense I relate things in time to that. But this year is a lot better. Next semester will be a lot better than that was. I think I am going to move into my friend's apartment across the street next semester because one of them is going to study abroad in the spring so they will have an extra spot in their apartment. They are so great. I love them all. We live on Awkward Street though. With Zoo Lander and a Beatle. I love this place and I never want to leave.

2 comments:

  1. I can move into ya old room!!!
    i wish~
    my dream weekend hang out~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream weekend hang out is with a Beatle and Zoo Lander???

    ReplyDelete