Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Do what you love and fuck the rest

Yesterday a had a really horrible day and part of it was my job at a bakery. The only reason that I have continued to work in the food industry is that it was the only place I had experience in. But this year, that changes. I won't go into detail, but let's just say that one of the owners called me up screaming at me and insulting me. That was the final straw and I decided that I couldn't take this abuse anymore so I rationally told her that I don't appreciate the way that she treats me as well as everybody else. She continued to defend herself, but really there was nothing she could say to convince me that she did anything right so I told her that I was giving her my two weeks. I thought this would happen in an angry way, but honestly I am so happy to know that I will be out of there soon. My advice to everybody is never to do anything just for the money if you absolutely hate it. There is no point in being miserable for money. There is always a way out of it. There's so much out there for me, so many opportunities and this was not one of them. Onwards to better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment